Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Field work plan


 Field work plan
My plans for field work are to get ready with what kind of questions to ask. Who is to be interviewed, when is the interview is to be done, where it going to take place, how many people to interview and how long is the interview going to be.  Below are the questions for the interview.
  1. ·         What is the life style of a Kenyan nurse?
  2. ·         No# of nurses who work in the Kenyan government
  3. ·         What is their strength that they have in there nursing staff
  4. ·         What is their biggest challenge
  5. ·         How they describe their style of management
  6. ·         What is the main weakness in their department of nursing that they could find out and kick it out of the department
  7. ·         I could like to know their leadership, management, teamwork.
  8. ·         Working environment
  9. ·         I could like to know the working condition & hours they work a day.
  10. ·         How long one has to be in nursing course in order to qualify to be a registered nurse
  11. ·         What are their plans for the future
  12. ·         How do they motivate employees
  13. ·         How they work with patients
  14. ·         What steps do they take to ensure safe working conditions
  15. ·         Why is there shortage of nurses
·          
I will meet with meet with the person whom I will interview during the spring break. I will go with my questions for the interview. Before I go, I will go through my questions to see if they make sense to my research.
After the interview, I will start working on research #3in about a week after we get back to school after spring break. I will make sure everything is done as soon as possible because I have homework from other classes and studying at the same time.  I will go through the question first and get the details if possible. Next I will have a tutor check to check my survey and help me to make it correct.
I will be working on this survey and finish as soon as possible. The way I do it is to keep working because is due March 30. Also I will keep working on this project every other day. I will take my survey further. I will compare it with my research that I did three weeks go and see if they are related or not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment