Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Research log

                                                      
Research log

The first log I started to write the Idea from 1/28/2012. I researched all day long because that was the easy way I could do it. At the same time, I was doing other homework from different classes. It took me about three hours. Also that takes so much time to look for the topic that I wanted and came up with the idea of Nursing in Kenya with the help of my teacher. Also I made a web map with the topic and put nursing in Kenya in the middle. After that I broke it into three five topics. That took me about two days and I finished typing my paper 2/1/2012 and I ended up finishing organizing everything. At the same day that I finished my work I meet the tutor to go through it.
2
I will start working on research #2in about a week. I will make sure everything is done as soon as possible because I have homework from other classes and studying at the same time. Also I will complete log 1. I will start answering the question first and get the details if possible. Next I will have a tutor check the second project.
3
I will be working on this log and start project three as soon as possible. The way I do it is to keep working because research #4 is due March 21. Also I will keep working on this project every other day.
4
I will start as soon as possible and work on finding a list of sources for a week or more, so that I can have time to check my mistakes. Meanwhile I will always do other homework and come back to it later.  After that I will take my work to the Success Center for revision.


1 comment:

  1. Hesbon, I hope that some of what we found turned out to be useful for you. Please don't hesitate to come back for more assistance. Either Andrea or I would be happy to help you expand on what we found this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete